Welcome to the Office of the President
Garnett S. Stokes was selected as the 23rd president of The University of New Mexico on November 2, 2017, and took office on March 1, 2018.
Stokes has a long history of leadership in public higher education. She has served as interim chancellor, provost and executive vice chancellor for academic affairs University of Missouri (MU), as provost and executive vice president for academic affairs and interim president at Florida State University (FSU), and as a faculty member, chair of the department of psychology, and dean of the Franklin College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Georgia (UGA).
- A Training Event on Serving Student Veterans
- President Stokes' First 100 Days Letter
- The First 100 Days - event appearances
- Letter Regarding Title IX Assessment & Summary
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-05-21
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-05-14
- 2018 Commencement and Installation - Intention & Impact
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-05-07
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-04-30
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-04-23