Welcome to the Office of the President
Garnett S. Stokes was selected as the 23rd president of The University of New Mexico on November 2, 2017, and took office on March 1, 2018.
Stokes has a long history of leadership in public higher education. She has served as interim chancellor, provost and executive vice chancellor for academic affairs University of Missouri (MU), as provost and executive vice president for academic affairs and interim president at Florida State University (FSU), and as a faculty member, chair of the department of psychology, and dean of the Franklin College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Georgia (UGA).
- 2018 State of the University Address
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-09-17
- State of the University Events and Symposia
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-09-10
- Campus Safety is a Community Priority
- President Stokes' Statewide Listening Tour Report
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-08-27
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-08-20
- Athletics Department Review Supporting Documentation
- Criteria Considered for Discontinuation of Sports