Welcome to the Office of the President
Garnett S. Stokes was selected as the 23rd president of The University of New Mexico on November 2, 2017, and took office on March 1, 2018.
Stokes has a long history of leadership in public higher education. She has served as interim chancellor, provost and executive vice chancellor for academic affairs University of Missouri (MU), as provost and executive vice president for academic affairs and interim president at Florida State University (FSU), and as a faculty member, chair of the department of psychology, and dean of the Franklin College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Georgia (UGA).
- Athletics Department Review Supporting Documentation
- Criteria Considered for Discontinuation of Sports
- Simple Answers to Complex Questions
- Updated: UNM FAQs Regarding Athletics Recommendations
- Updated: Athletics’ FY18 Budget and Preliminary Actuals (P21 Exhibit)
- UNM Athletics Current Overview
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-08-13
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-08-06
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-07-30
- President's Weekly Perspective 2018-07-23